We are committed to keeping your personal information private. Parkwood Drive Civic Club will not sell, distribute, or share any personal information you provide. Any personal information we possess will be used for the sole purpose of administering the relationship between yourself and Parkwood Drive Civic Club.
Certain information in this site connect to other people, companies and websites maintained by third parties over whom Parkwood Drive Civic Club has no control. Parkwood Drive Civic Club makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in our or any linked websites.
In no event will Parkwood Drive Civic Club, its related users, officers, owners, vendors or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this website or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Always exercise proper care by consulting with appropriate professionals. The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Parkwood Drive Civic Club’ prior written consent.
Prohibited uses of this website shall include, but not be limited to:
- Copying/Duplicating any content or images found on this website.
- Unauthorized distribution or sharing of passwords and/or access.
- Attempting to impersonate any person associated with Parkwood Drive Civic Club Any activity which adversely affects the ability of others to use this website as it is intended.
- Using the email system to send unsolicited email.
- Utilizing user contact information for any use other than non-commercial related business.
Any information, data, text, photos or content submitted for posting on this website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and you warrant and represent that your submitted item is your own original work, that you alone own copyright, that it is an authentic and accurate depiction of the subject matter presented and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest. Parkwood Drive Civic Club will have no obligations with respect to such submissions.
Parkwood Drive Civic Club and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, reproduce, incorporate and otherwise use your submission. These terms and conditions together with any documents expressly referred to in them, contain the entire Agreement between us relating to the subject matter covered and supersede any previous Agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, written or oral: between us in relation to such matters. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of these terms and conditions.
In agreeing to these terms and conditions, you have not relied on any representation other than those expressly stated in these terms and conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not been made expressly in this Agreement.
Should you have any questions, please contact us: Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 321232,
Houston, TX 77021info@ParkwoodDriveCivicClub.org
Every 4th Wednesday
2018 BOARD MEETINGS
The PDCC community is welcome to join us at our monthly Board Meetings. Meetings are held every 4th Wednesday 7-8:30 pm at:
The Forge for Families,
3435 Dixie Dr,
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2018 (3 PM – 5 PM)
PDCC ANNUAL HOLIDAY ACTIVITY
The Parkwood Drive Civic Club invites members to enjoy another fun-filled, festive time with each other while creating large lighted Christmas balls to decorate their yards for the holiday season. The civic club will provide the chicken wire to make the balls. Please be sure to bring several strings of outdoor LED or incandescent lights wrap around the balls. We will also have craft activities for kids.
Venue: Toni Middleton-Lewis
3612 Rio Vista (Driveway)
What to bring:*Several strings of
outdoor LED or incandescent lights, work gloves, small wire cutters
NOVEMBER 27, 7-9 PM COURT HOUSE, PRECINCT 7 - 15737 CULLEN BLVD (NEAR CULLEN @ .S .T .BEHIND DIXIE HARDWARE )
PDCC ANNUAL MEETING 2018
The Parkwood Drive Civic Club (PDCC), invites you to join us at the PDCC 2018 Annual Meeting.
You will have the opportunity to listen to our special guest speaker, vote on the Board Elections and PDCC leadership, discuss safety and security and hear important updates or news for the neighborhood.